Pseudoeconomist

Channeling of Thoughts from a Frustrated Writer and a Certified Complainer

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's About Time

I’m back! I’m not really a writer so it’s very hard for me to think of a topic. It has been a burden for me in all my English classes to think of topics for a certain term paper or a simple essay. Anyway, I have been reading my last post in my friendster blog and it has been ages since I wrote something. And now I think it’s about time to write something.

It’s already the second semester and nothing has changed much (generally speaking). I’m still wining how hard my subjects are. One of my housemates even got irritated with me and told me that my subjects are not that hard. Well, I still think my subjects are hard enough to make my nose bleed. But as they say, something will be hard for a person if that person does not like what he’s doing. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t like my course, in fact I really love Business Economics even though at certain points I wanted to shift to a medical course (well that’s a different topic). It’s just I’m the one making my life as a student hard. If I were really into studying my lessons and not cram studying for exams, then I think I would do well. Yes, there are students (some of them brag it so much) who do well in exams even though they don’t study very hard. I’m not one of them anymore. The last time I got e very high grade without even studying was in high school. And now that I’m in college, I don’t get those high grades the way I do. I really have to study very hard in order to get the top mark for an exam. But I think that a night without sleep pays off when you see a good result in the exam. And now, I really hope that I can make this semester right. I hope this semester will be alright.

Well that’s it for now. Ciao! Arrividerci!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ako ba ang housemate na tinutukoy mo? haha!

    hay my dear brother botyog, i dont think how your course preference is the big issue here, it's your attitude. on getting rid of a bad habit, the first few times are always the hardest. madaling sabihin na magbabago na tayo, madali ding makalimutan yun kapag inaantok or tinatamad na tayo, hehe.

    gagawin ko lahat para matulungan ka. for that, wag ka nang pumupunta-punta sa room namin. para hindi ka natutuksong mag-Cake Mania, hahaha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home