Pseudoeconomist

Channeling of Thoughts from a Frustrated Writer and a Certified Complainer

Friday, December 29, 2006

The End

Beware of the man who does not return your blow: he neither forgives you nor allows you to forgive yourself.

-George Bernard Shaw

I have asked for forgiveness and yet it was misunderstood. Your hate towards me has made you inadmissible. I would neither complain nor defend myself because it was I who was stupid and guilty of making your life miserable before. The last time I asked sorry was the most sincere by far and it does not encompass the years when I was so naïve and have no control with what I was doing. The forgiveness I was asking was for the incident last summer. Yes, it was not I who started it, but triggering you to act violently was my deed. But to this day, I know that I was innocent to your accusations. Nevertheless, I have certain points that I would like to argue but it would not be wise if I do so. I learned that out of respect to your feelings, I would stay calm and not be overwhelmed by the things you have said recently.

I guess I should warn you. If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said.

-Alan Greenspan

I hope that everything is clear to you. Please don’t take this as an opposition to you but as an end to every stupid thing that I have done. It is also not another apology.

Ciao!


1 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh... poetic and poignant!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home