Pseudoeconomist

Channeling of Thoughts from a Frustrated Writer and a Certified Complainer

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Application Process

My schedule has been hectic the past month since I am applying for a new organization in school. A friend of mine told me that it was about time to apply for an org that would greatly help me in the future. Not that my present org is helpful for my future but it is not related to my course. I am currently applying in UP OBEM, an org for Business Economics majors but also accept Economics majors. Actually, I already tried last semester but I quit since I have no time and I was busy with my other org. Nonetheless, I and my co-apps are doing very fine for our next event, Challenge Night. It was almost two years since my last challenge night and I’m quite nervous since the format of OBEM’s challenge is different with that of Aguman’s. The achievements that we had the past week were very overwhelming. We already have enough money to get through the event with extra to spare. Honestly, my contributions for our batch are no match to the contributions of my co-apps. To think that I am the assistant batch head but it seems that I am just a regular applicant. All I do is make excuses for the misfortunes that I encounter during the app process. I myself doubt my sincerity in entering the org but I know that I really would like to be accepted as a member. I know that my time to prove myself is very little but I know that I can do it.

That’s it for now!!!

Ciao! A piutardi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home