Pseudoeconomist

Channeling of Thoughts from a Frustrated Writer and a Certified Complainer

Sunday, February 18, 2007

miraggio

I am in grave danger. Nothing seems to be going right. Never has it occurred to me that I am in the verge of breaking down. Now, I find myself hanging at the edge of the cliff trying to stay alive. I’m strongly fighting gravity as it pulls me down to my end. An end I know that I do not deserve. My head is about to burst and I can’t stop it. I must fight this feeling of emptiness, this failure, this pain. But how could I fight the darkness that is engulfing me? The light that remains to be my only hope is dwindling every second and as it dwindles, more pain is what I feel. My hands are slowly giving in to the force of the earth. What should I do now? No one is around to help me. My heart is crying out for help but no one seems to hear my weeping. Tears are flooding my eyes, blinding me. Blood is searing from my painful hands destroying my delicate skin. I can’t take it anymore. I slowly make my release and let myself fall to the darkness that is waiting for me. It is the entrance to a realm that I am not aware of before. In an instant, after all the resistance, I find myself in the realm full of sorrow. Now I know what is behind that darkness. But now what may be at the end of this realm? Is it darkness again or light?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger The King said…

    "No one is around to help me. My heart is crying out for help but no one seems to hear my weeping."

    Ehem. Sana gets mo na despite our seemingly endless bickering you know you have me. naks, wushu..
    the thing is Jomz, you 'cry' for the wrong things. or should i say, you 'overcry' certain things..

    isipan mu namu, you can handle it, cos God wont throw this at you if you cant. but in case of doubt, weep: "Eku na pu agyu.." He can hear..


    sorry, uber late reply ehe..

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Ann said…

    whatever it is you're dealing with, fight Joms! ala nang mas makasaup pa keka kundi ing sarili mu. But we're here, just in case. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home